Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beginning Day 6

Well.... I weighed myself this morning.... I have been losing .5 lbs here and there and the one day the scale didn't move at all. I have lost 4 lbs exactly as of this morning. I am a little frustrated by that but I will keep pushing. Speaking of pushing.... the backs of my shoulders are killing me. Could be either from some of the incline pushups I was doing or from scrubbing the walls in my bathroom.... whatever the case, I really thought that with all the work that I put in this week, things would be a little more on the plus side. I have not measured anything again yet. Going to save that for tomorrow.

I think maybe I need more water. I manage to get just about 3 litres in throughout the day plus one or two cups of herbal tea (peppermint) but maybe that is all I need to just get my body to let go of the excess. At a 190 lb start I should really be getting to 4 litres though. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment