Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4 update

I am getting the hang of the spidermans!! I can't do very many of them but I have got past the "on the knees" start position to full pushup start. Still having problems with lunges.... I think I am going to go back and review some video demonstrations again. I feel extremely awkward and always like I am either going to fall over or that I end up working the wrong leg - if that makes any sense. I will get there.

Little less pain today, and I only had a dull ache in my head for a little bit today. Hopefully tomorrow will be headache free!

A couple of my densities are down but most of them are up. I would assume that the couple that are down are just because I have spent myself on the others. We'll see what tomorrow says. Overall, feeling pretty good. I am supposed to be in bed right now as it is 10:36 so.... obey the rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment