Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 7 & Frustrated

Just beginning the day.... I have to go to a bridal shower today as well so that should be fun.

I hope this week does what I need it to do because I am just lost here. I have lost couple of pounds...

190.6 to 186.8

Chest 41.75 to 40.75
Waist 40 to 41 (??)
Up Arm 14.5 to same
Hip 48.25 to 47.5
Right Calf 16 to 15.75
Thigh 4" above 24 to 23.25
Thigh 8" above 27.25 to 26.25

Honestly, I couldn't say whether I measured my waist in the EXACT same spot as I did the first time..... but really.... it hasn't moved at all.

I know that I have been eating when I am hungry but not at the 3 hour intervals all the time. I am going to start keeping a more exact food journal. All I can say is that I have been eating the oatmeal for breakfast every day (maybe shouldn't be) and I had rice with my dinner a couple of days in a row so maybe doing the low carb thing will help. Also, maybe upping my cardio a little bit to 20 minutes or something...

Any suggestions at all would be awesome or even just to know that I am not the only one who is not getting all the results yet.... that would be cool too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment