Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 11

Today was my 'high carb' day. I treated myself to steel cut oats, cinnamon, flax seed, one hard boiled egg and a cup of peppermint tea for breakfast. Snack was apple and handful of almonds (20 I think). Lunch was rice pasta with homemade spagetti sauce comprised of crushed tomato, yellow peppers, mushrooms, a little onion, spinach, spices and chicken breast. I was scared to try the rice pasta but if you put it together with a nice hearty sauce like that, you don't even notice the difference. Just make sure you rinse it really well because it almost makes a soup. I also was sure to limit the pasta to a small amount (one serving on the package) and then just loaded it up with the veggie sauce. I still have half of the sauce left so I was thinking about trying it on bean sprouts in place of the pasta - I will let you know what the verdict is on that one.

All of the workouts seem to be taking longer and the only thing I can think of is that I am being more careful of how I perform each exercise to get the maximum benefits. I just keep plugging away and get whatever I can get done done in the alotted time.

This whole situation is becoming quite addictive and I am starting to think about how I am going to continue on this path after Dax is done and not setting things up for us anymore. It's really beginning to become Fun Fun Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment