Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday - Day 18

My back is really not much better. I mean it's getting easier to move but I still cannot do a lot of the exercises. ED has been followed 100% - even the low carb. I felt so down yesterday. I went and got on my Gazelle but could only do little step/swings instead of the usual full motions. And moving slow.... it did make me feel a little more 'freed up' though so I am on my way down there again today.

My brother is coming in from BC tonight and I have to pick him up at the airport at midnight... so no 10:30 for me today. I haven't been able to do most of the cleaning I wanted to get done in the last few days and I think that is what is contributing to my mood issues. That and not being able to work out the stress. All I wanted to do was eat yesterday but I made sure that I waited the 3 hours and always followed ED to a tee.

Saturday is my other brother's wedding.... 3 hour drive up north to where it all is happening. Looks like I will be putting another piece of cake in the freezer for after the 30 days!! The only thing I may not adhere to is that Saturday is supposed to be my low carb day. I think I may just push it back to Sunday since friday is normal ED. Well... off to the Gazelle I go.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your back feels better soon - and good luck with all the upcoming events and distractions!

    ReplyDelete